When I learned Mr. D'arcangelo would not continue teaching at my daughter's junior high school after the close of the 2012 spring semester I wasn't aware of inappropriate interactions with students and certainly had no knowledge of photos, videos, or a blog posted with personal communications, poems, memos and pictures until my daughter showed me intimate text messages between Mr. D'arcangelo and her classmate that occurred after he left her school.
Letters from young teenage girls pronouncing their love and feelings for him, videos of junior high girls dancing and performing for Mr. D’arcangelo, photos with personal inscriptions to him, request for a fake ID so a student can drink alcohol when out with Mr. D'arcangelo, and communications from Mr. D’arcangelo expressing his personal feelings, to name a few, were exchanged between Mr. D'arcangelo and several junior high girls.
Parents, make it your priority to know your children’s educators and learn why your child claims to really like their teacher. Find out what is said and done in the classroom and observe if the teacher interacts with all students in a consistent manner as opposed to treating a select few as "favorites".
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "I saw an ad on television for a FREE SAMPLE. I went to the EXACT site they illustrated. I ordered a sample. I was sent a sample. I didn't order..."
- "I ordered two $700 benches. After a couple of weeks of owning one of the legs showed a large crack/split. I called the store and was directed to the warranty..."
- "So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online. I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day. I searched for this bouquet in all..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."