Thomas Frazier And Nick Darcangelo - Teacher Nick D'arcangelo
When I learned Mr. D'arcangelo would not continue teaching at my daughter's junior high school after the close of the 2012 spring semester I wasn't aware of inappropriate interactions with students and certainly had no knowledge of photos, videos, or a blog posted with personal communications, poems, memos and pictures until my daughter showed me intimate text messages between Mr. D'arcangelo and her classmate that occurred after he left her school.
Letters from young teenage girls pronouncing their love and feelings for him, videos of junior high girls dancing and performing for Mr. D’arcangelo, photos with personal inscriptions to him, request for a fake ID so a student can drink alcohol when out with Mr. D'arcangelo, and communications from Mr. D’arcangelo expressing his personal feelings, to name a few, were exchanged between Mr. D'arcangelo and several junior high girls.
Parents, make it your priority to know your children’s educators and learn why your child claims to really like their teacher. Find out what is said and done in the classroom and observe if the teacher interacts with all students in a consistent manner as opposed to treating a select few as "favorites".review #421946
You may also like
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."
- " Formula Botanica is a program written by beginners, for beginners. Lorraine Dallmeier claims that the Formula Botanica course can turn you into an “organic skincare expert formulator and international lecturer”,..."
- "As a professional in sales and human services counseling/therapy I will make these statements not in revenge or hatred but as a concern for future customers in regards to financial..."
- "I saw an ad on television for a FREE SAMPLE. I went to the EXACT site they illustrated. I ordered a sample. I was sent a sample. I didn't order..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "In Feb 2014, we purchased a sectional from Living Spaces. We like the sectional, but a one of the pieces (sections) came damaged- actually the section that came damaged..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..."